Your safety is our 1st priority at Pro Therapy Supplies. We guarantee that each purchase you make is protected and safe. Our site has been approved by and/or is a member in good standing with McAfee Secure and VeriSign secured. If fraudulent charges are ever made on your card, you will not have to pay them. Every product we offer is backed by our 45-day Money Back Guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, just return the un-used and un-opened product for a refund, less 15% restocking fee applies.
Any products that require prescriptions, please fax to 1.866.755.2705.
We offer “Free Shipping” on all of our products. Currently, the offer is limited to the 48 contiguous United States. The offer is not applicable to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam or orders being shipped internationally.
Pro Therapy Supplies reserve the right to ship any order with free standard shipping by any means we choose. If you can only accept certain shipping methods to your address please contact us at 1-800-883-0368 to setup the correct delivery method for your order.
It is truly our pleasure to offer our online shopping experience to customers around the globe.
- Phone – 1.770.441.9808
- Fax – 1.678.680.5818
- Online – http://protherapysupplies.com
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.International customers may incur additional shipping and handling charges for warranty repairs, returns, or exchanges.
If product requires power from an electrical outlet, the standard voltage rating is 120 Volts, unless otherwise stated. The use of this product with anything over 120 Volts, or in conjunction with a voltage converter, may cause serious damage and void warranty.
Signature Required Policy
For your protection, our carriers are required to obtain a signature upon delivery for orders valued at $250.00 or more to businesses and private residences. The value is $100 for orders delivered to apartment complexes. If you will not be available to sign for your shipment, you may opt out the signature requirement by calling in for the “Opt Out of Signature Form” and remitting it to Pro Therapy Supplies via fax, or scan and e-mail. By signing the “Opt Out of Signature Form”, you agree to remove Pro Therapy Supplies from all liabilities pertaining to the loss of goods and damages to product. We would like to suggest shipping the item to a business location or:
- Sign the carrier’s delivery notice after the first delivery attempt.
- You can sign a release authorization and select your preferred delivery location.
- Please note the carrier will generally make 3 delivery attempts before you package is returned to Pro Therapy Supplies.
- After the first delivery attempt, you may be able to pick up your package at the carriers local office.
- Please call the number on the form, and let the carrier know you would like your shipment held for pickup.
Please note: In the instance your package is returned to Pro Therapy Supplies, you will be required to pay shipping costs to have the order re-shipped to you.
Other Shipping Charge Details
Pro Therapy Supplies will not be responsible for “Lift Gate”, “Inside Delivery Charges”, or any other charges associated with special handling. All of the aforementioned charges are the sole responsibility of the customer. Shipping is only quoted as a “Curbside Delivery” unless otherwise stated.
To cancel an order, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.883.0368 and we willl cancel your order at no cost. Please note that orders placed prior to 3:00PM EST are normally processed the same business day. If your order has already been shipped, the order can no longer be cancelled and the shipping charges will not be refunded.
How to Cancel Your Order Online
- Login to your account by clicking “Login” at the top right of our website. If you are already logged in, click “My Account” at the top right of our website.
- In the My Account section, find the Orders section and click on “See Orders”.
- Find the order you wish to cancel and click on either the Date or Number field to load the order. When the page loads your order, click on “Cancel Order” button.
- Wait for the page to refresh. You will see “Confirmation: Sales Order successfully Cancelled”. If you see this confirmation, then your order has been cancelled.
All Returns are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee and must be requested within 45 days of item delivery. Fees are waived if exchanging for the same or similar item.
Due to our compliance with Health and Safety regulations we cannot accept returns for Pillows, Cushions, Bedding, Supplements, Topicals, Used Braces/Supports, Inserted Products (ear, nose, mouth, etc.) or Massage Products once they are opened or used.
- Request a RMA number via e-mail (email@example.com) or call 1.800.883.0368. Once you have been assigned the RMA number, it will be valid for only 14 days.
- Please write RMA number clearly on the shipping label (If you do not have a shipping label, you can purchase one at your nearest office supply or shipping store.) Affix the shipping label to the outside of the package. Do not write the RMA number on the package.
- If the order is “NOT” Free Shipping, we will not refund you the shipping cost when the product returns.
- Return packages prepaid and use a secure shipping method as Pro Therapy Supplies is not responsible for loss or damage of the product. Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- All packages received without a pre-assigned RMA number shown on the label will be refused.
- If the package is damaged during shipping, it will be refused. All claims for incomplete, defective, products and/or missing accessories must be made within 5 days of merchandise being received.
Please note: if the original packaging is not returned with the item, we may charge up to a 30% restocking fee
The restocking fee will be waived when you choose to exchange an item for a different size or color of equal or similar value, rather than returning it. The product must still be in like new – re-sellable condition.
Certain products cannot be returned for any reason once purchased, such as – Theraputic Lodi, Buckwheat, Magnetic Therapy Bedding, or any kind of Water pillows. Due to our compliance with Health and Safety laws/regulations we cannot accept these items as returns, nor can we accept the following items for the same reason:
- Used or worn braces & supports
- Hot/Cold therapy products – heated or frozen/refrigerated
- Topical/Analgesics opened and un-opened (to protect all customers of contamination and tampering).
- All other bedding and low back cushions can be returned ONLY if the items have not been opened or removed from the plastic seals.
- Assembled Furniture and DVD/VHS media is also non-returnable.
- Note: For Return items sold with “Free Shipping” – Customers are responsible for both the delivery and return shipping fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Damaged Item Received Upon Delivery
- Note damages on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it – acknowledging damage.
- Contact customer service within 24-48 hours of delivery at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.883.0368 to start an insurance claim.
*** Replacement of damaged parts will be shipped to the customer at no charge***
Promotion Code and Discount Terms
- Promotion code applies only to qualifying items.
- Items that do not qualify include, but are not limited to: Dino-Lite, IQAir products.
- Promotion code cannot be combined with any other offer, coupon, or special pricing.
- Promotion codes are not applicable on already discounted items such as clearance products.
- Discounts do not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or any similar processing charges.
- If the promotion has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes and shipping and handling charges do not apply toward the minimum purchase amount.
- Limit one promotion code per customer per sale.
- Promotion codes are valid for a limited time only. Expired promotion codes are not accepted.
- Pro Therapy Supplies reserves the right to modify or cancel any promotion code at any time.
Free Trial Product Policy
For customer convenience, we offer some products with a No Risk Trial Period. Product must be in “like” new condition for a full refund. To ensure you have time to enjoy the product, we require you keep the product at least 30 days. If the product does not meet your expectations, you may return the item after 30 days from order date. Restocking fee may apply unless indicated otherwise on the product page.
After the first 45 days of the invoice, all returns and replacements must be handled directly with the manufacturer. Manufacturer’s warranties vary by product category.
Pro Therapy Supplies holds no claims that magnetic therapy will heal your pain. Always consult your physician before purchasing any medical equipment.