- Moisturizes and conditions the skin
- Used on skin rashes or irritations
- Can be used to soften the skin
- Improves scar remodeling
- Available in a 2 oz bottle or 5 gm packets of 10/box
Elasto-Gel Wound Care Stimulen-Collagen Lotion is a thixotropic liquid which means the lotion will be a gel when kept below 72 degrees. When applied to the skin the gel becomes a liquid due to higher temperatures. The lotion moisturizes and conditions the skin. Elasto-Gel Wound Care Stimulen-Collagen Lotion also improves skin problems such as rashes or irritations and is effective for diminishing scars.
- Clean the wounded area.
- Apply 2 to 4 drops of the lotion on the wound.
- Reapply as needed.