3-Ply Medical ASTM Level-3 Face Mask-Pack of 50 – Made In USA
Out of stock
Frequently Bought Together
Noticed: Military Commissaries – Order 5 Boxes or more, recevied FREE SHIPPING to any 48 contiguous States.
- TAA compliant
- Level 2 Masks (see below to know more about the difference between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3)
- All Materials are Sourced in the USA in making this product
- 50 Medical Masks per box
- Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to blood and bodily fluid
- Earloop mask designed for excellent breathability and everyday protection and comfort
- Unique shingle pleat design prevents fluid pooling and cross contamination
- Designed for everyday protection and comfort
- Non-woven inner layer for superior protection
3-Ply Face Masks are protective, disposable face masks. Whether you are preventing infection or protecting others from your sickness, these masks are made for you. The three layers of this mask are designed to filter out allergens and other airway agitators. Featuring ear loops and a malleable nose wire, these masks are breathable and comfortable.
What’s the Difference between the Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Masks?
Level 1 masks are generally considered as a low barrier. They are designed for procedures with a low amount of fluid, blood, aerosol exposure or spray. Plus, they are latex or fiberglass free. Examples for general uses, like shopping, in the office or outside walks.
Level 2 masks are considered as a moderate barrier. They are suitable for procedures with light or moderate amount of blood, fluid, aerosols or spray are produced. Examples for use in doctor offices, nursing homes, nurses that have limited exposure to infected patients. Just like level 1 masks, level 2 masks are also latex or fiberglass free.
Level 3 masks are considered a high barrier. They are ideal for procedures with a moderate or high amount of fluid, blood, aerosols or spray exposure. Example of use in hositipals and doctor office that have long term exposures to infected patients that need surgical procedures.
12 reviews for 3-Ply Medical ASTM Level-3 Face Mask-Pack of 50 – Made In USA
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, there's a metal nose clip.
- A We are located in Duluth, GA. Our address is at the bottom of this webpage.
- Q OK, the description says "All Materials are Sourced in the USA in making this product" but are they actually manufactured/put together in the USA?A Yes they are actually are put together in USA. North Carolina to be exact.
- A Yes they are latex free.
- A If order 5 or more boxes, it is free shipping. I will automatically applied if you add 5 boxes to the cart.
- A It is guranteed made in the USA and the factory is in North Carolina.
- A Yes they are made in the USA and the materials sourced are made in the USA as well.
- A Was told North Carolina
- A The materials are made in the USA and it's cut, earlooped stamped and assembled in NC, USA.
Tiffany G. –
Bought these for my family and could not be happier. They seem more solid than most masks I have been buying. Also fit very snug on the face.
Todd Underwood –
These masks really are great, they came in quick and are superior quality to the rest of the masks I have worn. Ear loops are good and sturdy.
Jan Mcdonald –
best masks I have ordered yet, very high quality. It does not seem like they will break unlike the Chinese masks.
Rod Tucker –
These masks are awesome! Made in the USA & even better, manufactured in Mount Airy, NC… my hometown! The quality of the mask is much better than any of the imported ones I’ve gotten my hands on. No popped off ear loops or loose fabric. Very happy to have found such high-grade masks during this time, and it’s even better they’re made in the USA!
Jerry Proctor –
Very impressed with these masks the ear loops do not break unlike all of the other masks not made in the USA. Comfy too.
Sarah Cohen –
I bought these masks for our office and they came in very quickly and are great quality. So far so good, no breaking issues. These masks are very comfortable, will be ordering more soon.
Blake Daniels –
These masks are awesome. High quality and not that cheap Chinese junk! Will be buying more, thank you USA!
Jody Smith –
Got these in very quickly, the quality is for sure a lot higher than most of the masks that we have been buying. The ear loops on these do not break like the Chinese masks I have purchased do. Thanks USA
Roy C. –
Will be ordering more when we run out, bought these for the family and they are hands down one of the best masks. Good construction and comfortable, couldn’t ask for anything more. THX
Steven F. –
We ordered these for work and i am very impressed. They hold up very well and fit the face nicely. Will be ordering more when we run out!
Tim Desmond –
I ordered these masks since they were made in the U.S and they did not disappoint! High quality stuff! they don’t snap like all of the other ones do. Shipped quick, very happy.
Melissa Lopez –
Im soo happy! An ad on instagram took me here! And I was alittle skeptical because there was only one review upon ordering. But I had been looking for disposable masks made in USA cause everything came from china! Theyre soft, great quality! Im happy to support american businesses 🙂 Fast Shipping Also! Priced Fairly with the 40% discount! SUPER HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE!!!