Medical (Level 2) 3-Ply Face Mask – Pack of 50 – Made In USA – FDA
67 in stockCompare
Frequently Bought Together
Noticed: Military Commissaries – Order 5 Boxes or more, recevied FREE SHIPPING to any 48 contiguous States.
- TAA compliant
- Level 2 Masks (see below to know more about the difference between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3)
- All Materials are Sourced in the USA in making this product
- 50 Medical Masks per box
- Fluid resistant to help reduce potential exposure of the wearer to blood and bodily fluid
- Earloop mask designed for excellent breathability and everyday protection and comfort
- Unique shingle pleat design prevents fluid pooling and cross contamination
- Designed for everyday protection and comfort
- Non-woven inner layer for superior protection
3-Ply Face Masks are protective, disposable face masks. Whether you are preventing infection or protecting others from your sickness, these masks are made for you. The three layers of this mask are designed to filter out allergens and other airway agitators. Featuring ear loops and a malleable nose wire, these masks are breathable and comfortable.
What’s the Difference between the Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Masks?
Level 1 masks are generally considered as a low barrier. They are designed for procedures with a low amount of fluid, blood, aerosol exposure or spray. Plus, they are latex or fiberglass free. Examples for general uses, like shopping, in the office or outside walks.
Level 2 masks are considered as a moderate barrier. They are suitable for procedures with light or moderate amount of blood, fluid, aerosols or spray are produced. Examples for use in doctor offices, nursing homes, nurses that have limited exposure to infected patients. Just like level 1 masks, level 2 masks are also latex or fiberglass free.
Level 3 masks are considered a high barrier. They are ideal for procedures with a moderate or high amount of fluid, blood, aerosols or spray exposure. Example of use in hositipals and doctor office that have long term exposures to infected patients that need surgical procedures.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, there's a metal nose clip.
- A We are located in Duluth, GA. Our address is at the bottom of this webpage.
- Q OK, the description says "All Materials are Sourced in the USA in making this product" but are they actually manufactured/put together in the USA?A Yes they are actually are put together in USA. North Carolina to be exact.
- A If order 5 or more boxes, it is free shipping. I will automatically applied if you add 5 boxes to the cart.
- A It is guranteed made in the USA and the factory is in North Carolina.
- A Yes they are made in the USA and the materials sourced are made in the USA as well.
- A Was told North Carolina
- A The materials are made in the USA and it's cut, earlooped stamped and assembled in NC, USA.