ELASTO-GEL HOT/COLD THERAPY WRIST AND ELBOW WRAP
- Can be used for finger injuries as well
- Can be rotated and adjusted to fit as needed
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Reduces acute pain
- Can be stored in the freezer indefinitely
- Reduces soreness or stiffness
Although created to cover wrists or elbows, the wrap can be turned around to resolve finger injuries as well. The Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Wrist and Elbow Wrap can be rotated and adjusted to fit as needed since there is a wide and narrow side to the wrap. The Elasto-Gel Wrap can be used in cold therapy to decrease swelling and inflammation from acute pain such as sprains, strains or bruises. The wrap can be used in cold treatments for 20-40 minutes per application. When not in use, the wrap can be stored in the freezer indefinitely. The Elasto-Gel will remain flexible even at -20 F. Moreover, if used as a hot therapy wrap, the wrists, elbow areas will benefit with increased circulation and reduced soreness or stiffness. Heat therapy would help with reoccurring pain like arthritis, old injuries or pain associated with Lupus.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Could I wear this easily while heavily using a keyboard and mouse all day? I need a lot of fine motor flexibility in my hand.A It is not a brace! if what you're looking is support for your wrist, this is not. The gel wrap is soft, intended to provide cold (or heat) therapy to the joints in your wrist/hand, and thus to be worn for 10-15 minutes at a time.