Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Sinus Mask
- Help reduce swelling and numbs the pain
- Heat relieves sinus pressure, congestion, and headaches
- Can be used cool or warm
- Lasts 20-40 min
- Blocks out light
8 in stock
Designed to help those suffering from sinus pain, the Elasto-Gel Sinus Mask fits most people. It masks can also be used as a sleeping mask whether cool or warm, to block out a light. If used for cold therapy, the mask can help with healing bruises or eye surgeries to reduce swelling and numb pain. The wrap will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, giving ample time for cold therapy. Heat therapy can aid in relieving sinus pressure, decreasing congestion and alleviating headaches by increasing circulation and relaxing muscles. Recommended for individuals who suffer from throbbing headaches in the sinus-region such as behind the eyes or forehead area.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.