Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Shoulder Wrap
- Designed for either shoulder
- Great for upper and lower arm
- Can be used for upper chest
- Can treat back areas
- Easy one person job to put on
6 in stockCompare
Designed to universally fit either right or left shoulder, the Elasto-Gel Shoulder Wrap is perfect for the hard to fit areas of the shoulder, upper and lower arm, upper chest and back areas. Since the Elasto-Gel will remain flexible even at -20 F, range of motion is not limited. Putting on the wrap is a simple and easy one-person job.
If used as a cold therapy wrap, there will be a reduction in swelling and inflammation. Elasto-Gel Shoulder Therapy Wrap can be used as crypto therapy for acute pain like a sprain, strain or immediately after an injury. Use after an intense workout will also give benefits of reducing pain and muscle spasms. The wrap will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, giving ample time for cold therapy.
To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Not familiar with the SW9001 identifier. Would definitely recommend the shoulder wrap over thr shoulder sleeve. The wrap is much better constructed and adjustable.
- A there is sw9004 or sw9005. one is for small medium and one is for l/xl