Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Shoulder Sleeve
$70.35 – $73.44
- Reduces acute pain and spasms
- Relaxes muscles and stiffness
- Worn just like a shirt sleeve
- Fits either shoulders
- Used hot or cold
- Stays cold for 20-40 min
To determine which sizes may best fit you, you use your shirt sizes.
Unlike the wrap, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Shoulder Sleeve is worn just like a shirt sleeve. Designed to universally fit either right or left shoulder, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Shoulder Sleeve is perfect for the hard to fit areas of the shoulder, upper and lower arm, upper chest and back areas. Since the Elasto-Gel will remain flexible even at -20 F, range of motion is not limited.
If used as a cold therapy wrap, there will be a reduction in swelling and inflammation. The Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Shoulder Sleeve can be used as cryotherapy for acute pain like a sprain, strain or immediately after an injury. Use after an intense workout will also give benefits of reducing pain and muscle spasms. The wrap will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, giving ample time for cold therapy. To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.