Elasto-Gel Neck / Back Combo
- Reduces acute pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Reduces soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries
- Two straps for a Fast clasp
- Can be used hot or cold
4 in stock
Manufactured with two straps which fasten with a clasp, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Neck & Back can be worn while moving about. The hot/cold wrap extends from the base of the neck to the mid-back. To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. By applying the cold wrap to the back, the wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation. The wrap is able to stay cold for 20-40 minutes after a 2 hour freezing period. To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the Elasto-Gel Neck/Back Combo as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
- I returned it probably because it was too large for me. I'm 5' 2" and 112 pounds.2018-07-10 08:02:07answered on