Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Multi-purpose Sportz Wrap – DISC
- Reduces acute pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Reduces stiffness and relaxes muscles
- Contains 2 gel packs
- More durable than others
- Non-leak or dry-out on a puncture
Out of stock
The biggest difference in the Elasto-Gel SportZ Wrap compared to the rest of the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Products is that it contains 2 gel packs for maximum versatility. It also stays cool and warm longer than the rest of the Hot/Cold Family. Unlike the rest of the products, the gel in the Sports Z Wrap is enclosed in a tough plastic material which makes it more durable. And just like the rest of the Hot/Cold Therapy Products, if punctured the gel will not leak or dry-out. Reusable with two straps to secure the pack in place, the Sports Z Wrap would be great as either a hot pad or a cold compress.
To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the Elasto-Gel Multi-Purpose SportZ Wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. The cold wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation. To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the Elasto-Gel Multi-Purpose SportZ Wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
6 reviews for Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Multi-purpose Sportz Wrap – DISC
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q I expect your multi purpose Sport Z gel pack would contain the same gushy thickness as my SHOULDER gel pack at PT. A customer review says its very think. Your response please.A Hello, Thank you for contacting us. The size is 8" x 11" and the thickness is just the same as the other wrap. But the product is already Discontinued. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- A Hello, The size of the item is 8" x 11" (20.3 cm x 27.9cm).
“The product is really good. I use it every time after I do a long run and it works really well.
The only problem i see, is that the gel gets warm pretty fast, but it’s enough time. Moreover,
they send you two gels, then you can replace it. In summary It’s an excellent product for this price.”
Ginette Roy –
I have found the beat ice pack! Can be worn while walking around the house. Holds very well in place and stays cold for a good 20 min. Can reverse sides if too cold for body part.
Tina Ippolito –
Nice ice pack/wrap, very flexible and soft, much more comfortable than traditional ice packs or thick gel wraps.
Marty Corley –
I thought it was going to be a thick gel wrap with soft cover like at my physical therapist, but it was a then removable gel cold pack in a cover. It was somewhat crunchy rather than flexible gel. Too much like what I already have on my freezer!
Ms. B –
I can use this on multiple areas. It stays cold for about 30 minutes, which is more than enough time. the straps are nice and easy to adjust. Would purchase again.
I got this to apply to my shoulder after rotator cuff surgery. It was a good size to keep my shoulder cold. It also is soft enough to mold to your body. The gel is nice and cold and stays cold for a very long time. There are two gel packs so you can keep one in the freezer while you use the other. The velcro was helpful to keep the ice in place. The only problem I had was that the gel somehow folded inside the plastic wrap of one of the gel packs. I like the gel and the size of this as I have also used it for my lower back and essentially it can be used for any area required cold.