Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Multi-purpose Sportz Wrap
- Reduces acute pain
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Reduces stiffness and relaxes muscles
- Contains 2 gel packs
- More durable than others
- Non-leak or dry-out on a puncture
Out of stock
The biggest difference in the Elasto-Gel SportZ Wrap compared to the rest of the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Products is that it contains 2 gel packs for maximum versatility. It also stays cool and warm longer than the rest of the Hot/Cold Family. Unlike the rest of the products, the gel in the Sports Z Wrap is enclosed in a tough plastic material which makes it more durable. And just like the rest of the Hot/Cold Therapy Products, if punctured the gel will not leak or dry-out. Reusable with two straps to secure the pack in place, the Sports Z Wrap would be great as either a hot pad or a cold compress.
To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the Elasto-Gel Multi-Purpose SportZ Wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. The cold wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation. To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the Elasto-Gel Multi-Purpose SportZ Wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.