Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Lumbar Wrap
$54.30 – $59.33
- Relieve lower back pain, hip or abdominal pain
- Can be worn under clothes
- Stays cold for 20-40 min
The Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Lumbar Wrap can help relieve lower back pain as well as hip or abdominal pain, depending on how it is worn. Velcro straps hold the wrap in place, so it can be worn under clothing and does not need to be used while in a stationary position.
To treat acute hand pain, use the Elasto-Gel Wrap as cold therapy (crypto therapy). The cold pack will reduce the swelling and inflammation, meaning less pain. The wrap can be used in cold treatments for 20-40 minutes per application. When not in use, the mitten can be stored in the freezer indefinitely. The Elasto-Gel will remain flexible even at -20 F.
In order to relax muscles, reduce cramps and/or comfort areas of long-term pain, use the Lumbar Wrap as heat therapy. A few seconds in the microwave can turn the wrap into a soothing blanket of relief.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A CLEANING INSTRUCTIONS Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.