Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Knee Wrap With Patella Hole
$38.96 – $51.85
- Diamond shaped
- Open patella hole
- Held in place with hook & loop closure
- Can stay on during exercise
- Small/Medium (8″ x 15″) or Large/X-large (10″ x 20″)
Shaped as a diamond with an open patella hole, the Elasto-Gel Knee Wrap will help with a number of conditions. The wrap is held in place with a hook and loop-type closure, which allows the user the ability to move about while undergoing therapy. Available in 2 sizes, to comfortably help everyone feel better.
If used as a cold therapy wrap, the knee will benefit with a reduction in swelling and inflammation. The appropriate time to use the Elasto-Gel Knee Wrap as crypto therapy is for acute pain like a sprain, strain or immediately after an injury. Use after an intense workout will also give benefits of reducing pain and muscle spasms. The wrap will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, giving ample time for cold therapy.
However, if used as a hot therapy wrap, the knee, and surrounding areas will benefit with increased circulation and reduced soreness or stiffness. Heat therapy would help with reoccurring pain like arthritis, old injuries or even Lupus.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A They have a larger rectangular shaped one that works better for knee and back then just the knee one. I ended up buying one of each.
- A I use the microwave, based on the manufacturer's recommendation. I heat it for 60 seconds, then rotate it and heat it for another 60 seconds.
- A Pack says cold about 20 minutes. I let mine in freezer for at least 4 hours before reuse.
- A It covers the full knee, under as well. I had to remove the Velcro straps cause they pull fabric that covers cold pack. This will pull fabric apart. Wife had total knee replacement 9 weeks ago. We have other cold packs that she likes better. This one is not her favorite