Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Hand Exerciser
$15.23 – $20.74
- Reduce stress and stiffness
- Increases strength in fingers, hands, and forearms
- Used for hot and cold therapy
- Comes in two sizes
- Stays cold for 20-40 min
Used for both exercise and cold/hot therapy, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Hand Exerciser is a dynamic piece of equipment. With 2 sizes, the hand exerciser will fit comfortably in any hand. The Elasto-Gel Hand Exerciser can reduce stress, stiffness, and work-out the hand. The gel will build muscle tone, increase flexibility, develop grip and increase strength in fingers, hands as well as the forearm. The exerciser is soft enough to conform to hand squeezes but strong enough not to change form and become disfigured.
By warming-up the hand exerciser and using it as a hot therapy item, it will increase circulation and help oxygen flow to the hand. Conversely, if used as a cold therapy item, the exerciser will reduce swelling and inflammation. The exerciser will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, depending on the rigorousness of the activity.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.