Elastogel Hot and Cold Therapy Wrap for Foot and Ankle
- Reduces acute pain, strains, and bruises
- Reduces soreness, stiffness, and relaxes muscles
- Reduces swelling and inflammation
- Convenient for everyday use
- Stays cold for 20-40 min
Covering the ankle and entire foot, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Foot & Ankle Wrap extends from above the ankle to the toes in an “L” shape. Convenient enough for everyday use as well as sturdy enough for occupational, physical or sports therapy. The wrap can be arranged in a number of positions. To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Foot & Ankle Wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. By applying the cold wrap to the foot/ankle, the wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation. The wrap is able to stay cold for 20-40 minutes after a 2 hour freezing period. To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Foot & Ankle Wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Yes, the entire wrap is gel. I love this product.
- A Yes--the Velcro strap can be positioned easily to ice the arch' top or bottom. I even fold mine over to concentrate the cold a bit before strapping it in place. I highly recommend this sleeve for its flexibility and ease of use.