Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Cervical Support Roll
$35.92 – $44.55
- Reduces pain and muscle spasms
- Relaxes muscles
- Creates support for back and neck
- Can be used hot or cold
- Can be heated in a microwave
Available in 2 sizes, Small (3″ x 10″) and Large (4″ x 10″). The Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Cervical Support Rolls are used for hot and/or cold therapy for the cervical area while providing comfort and support to the neck in a supine position. The rolls help properly align the spine to create even more support for the back and neck. In order to help with muscle stiffness and/or soreness, use the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Cervical Support Roll after a few seconds in the microwave. The heat will increase blood circulation and relax muscles.
Sold separately, purchase multiple support rolls to create a natural alignment of the back while using hot or cold therapies. To help with sharp pain like whiplash or muscle spasms, freeze the rolls for 2 hours or more than apply to the affected areas.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hello, The item is available in 2 sizes, Small (3″ x 10″) and Large (4″ x 10″). There is a very minimal difference between the sizes. You choose based on your preferred size. Let us know if you have questions. Thank you.
- A It does not prevent you from turning your head, so I would say it is not stiff enough to correct alignment, but may be helpful if you avoid those types of movements. I use it primarily for pain relief and the migraines that are generated from cervical surgery. For me, using it cold works best. For others, it can be used as heat. I try not to wear it at home (unless I have a migraine), but I always wear it when I am outdoors. Especially when I will be driving. It helps take the strain off my neck. Good Luck.
- A I think that is something you just have to find out for yourself. I have no problem sleeping with it overnight, but I lent it to a friend who said she could only do it for a little while before having to turn on her side. I absolutely love it and think it is one of the best things I have purchased in a while. After a long day of looking down at a desk, papers, my iPhone, etc., the neck roll seems to set things right at night. I recommend rolling up a towel to the same diameter and placing it under your neck to see how long you can sleep with it overnight.
- A Inside the support roll is a very pliable but molded GEL product, it's kind of squishy but holds it shape. It will hold the cold very well and when it get a little warm you just roll it over a little to a cooler side. It will stay cool for more than an hour or more. It fits nicely behind your neck and molds to it as you lay on it. I LOVE mine, but I did purchase the wrong size first. I ordered the 4" one that was too large for my neck and then I ordered the 3" one and just like Goldielocks, it is just right. Please don't get it wet though, because it will absorb the water. I used mine in the bathtub to relieve a migraine (works really good) and I got some water on it and it seemed to grow a little bigger. I use mine all the time and enjoy all the products Elasto-Gel sells. I hope you enjoy your as much