Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold All Purpose Therapy Wraps
$34.42 – $63.16
- Use anywhere on the body
- Lycra cover
- Variety of sizes
The universal Elasto-Gel product, these wraps are ideal for all sorts of body parts, places and pain. Especially since they can be used as moist heat or a cold compress.
The smaller sized wraps are perfect for foreheads, ankles or smaller areas of the body. While the larger ones can be used for treating larger areas like chests and backs.
To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold All Purpose Therapy Wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. The cold wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation.
To reduce soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries, use the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold All Purpose Therapy Wrap as a hot therapy product. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
4 x 24, 6 x 16, 6 x 24, 6 x 30, 9 x 24, 9 x 30
Questions and answers of the customers
- A Hello, Are you referring to the replacement plastic bags? May I please ask for your order number so that we can check if the replacement can be processed? Thank you!
- A Hello, Thank you for contacting us. Our ELASTO-GEL HOT/COLD THERAPY WRIST AND ELBOW WRAP is available in 1 size only. Size: 2 Straps included; 1 strap is 1" x 16" and 1 strap is 2" x 14" Gel Size: 10" x 6½" Please let us know if you need help in placing an order. Thank you!
- Q sizeA Hello, Thank you for your interest in our Elastogel All Purpose Therapy Wraps. We currently have sizes 6x24 and 9x30 available for purchase.
- A Hello, How may I help you?
- A Hello, Good day! We apologize but do not offer military or DAV discounts.