Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Therapy Neck & Back
$9.93 – $53.52
- Can be submerged in water
- Urethane inside cover
- Removable Lycra outside cover
- Variety of sizes
Unlike the rest of the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold Wraps, these All Purpose Packs can be submerged in water. The Elasto-Gel is enclosed in a urethane material and were originally intended for professional/industrial use where only hot water baths are available.
The outside cover must be removed prior to placing pack in hot water bath. A damp cloth covering the pack will also be needed, in order to provide moist heat. A microwave can be used to warm-up the pack as well. Using the product as heat therapy will aid in reducing soreness, reoccurring pain or injuries. The warmth melts away soreness, relaxes muscles and helps with stiffness by increasing circulation and blood-flow.
To reduce acute pain like sprains, strains or bruises, the Elasto-Gel Hot/Cold All Purpose Therapy Wrap can be utilized as a cold therapy product. The cold wrap is able to reduce swelling and inflammation.
Directions for COLD THERAPY
• Place gel pack in freezer for 2 hours or more.
• Remove pack from freezer and place inside the cloth cover.
• Close compartment and apply compression wrap as shown and secure by attaching the elastic strap.
• Remains flexible after frozen.
Gel pack will maintain cold therapy for 30-60 minutes. It is best to keep an extra gel pack in the
freezer to replace the original that is in use when it is no longer cold. The pack may remain in
freezer until next use.
Directions for HOT THERAPY
• Heat in cloth cover.
• Fold the pack in half. Heat in microwave for 20 seconds on each side. Unfold the pack and refold in the
other direction. Heat in the microwave for an additional 20 seconds on each side. This will improve
uniform heating throughout the entire pack. For additional warmth, heat in 10 second increments.
NOTE – DO NOT MICROWAVE EACH SIDE LONGER THAN 20 SECONDS AT A TIME TO AVOID
BREAKING OR OVERHEATING GEL PACK.
• Remove pack from microwave and wait for one minute before applying to skin.
• Apply compression wrap as shown by attaching the elastic strap.
Gel pack will maintain hot therapy for 20-30 minutes. When pack is no longer hot, reheat in
microwave at 10 second increments until desired temperature is reached. The gel pack may be
stored at room temperature. Test after each 10 second increments.
Remove the outside cover and hand wash in cold water and mild soap. Hang up to dry. Wipe the white inner cover with a damp (not wet) cloth using mild soap or disinfectant. Allow the product to fully air dry before continuing to use.
3 x 3, 6 x 8, 8 x 16, 12 x 12
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Actual product vs photo: Is this listing for just 1? Photo shows 3 of different sizes. Description shows only 1 set of measurements.A Single pad. The diemnsions for the different pictures shown and the prices doe each are shows opposite the pictures
- A No it doesn't have a strap but if you look on the their website, you will find an Elasto-Gel for knees.