Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
- Crutch-Mate Underarm pads only. Does not include hand grips (sold separately).
- Provides long-lasting comfort
- Helps prevent blisters or bruises
- Fits a standard pair of crutches
- Crutch-Mate I-standard for under arm pads only
- Made from glycerin gel
- Designed to prevent hard spots
- Waterproof Covers
- Gel thickness 3/8″
- Sold by the pair
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Crutch-Mate arm and hand pads are made from a unique high glycerine gel designed to reduce pressure points and improve comfort. Crutch-Mate pads will not disintegrate, will help prevent friction, reduce the chance of skin breakdown and will provide long-lasting comfort. Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II replacement arm pad and hand grips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel which is 3/8″ thick. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and handgrips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate Crutch-Mate II arm pads and handgrips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, this resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown.
2 reviews for Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
Will these fit children's crutches (for a ten year old?)Back to product
asked by 2013-11-19 09:55:23on
3 answers shown
- Yes, we used them on children's crutches. Saved a lot of pain in her arms!!2013-11-24 17:32:17answered on
- They should. All the crutches I have seen have the same size arm rests. If they are too big, you could just slip them over the pads that come with the crutches.2013-11-20 15:20:02answered on
- The shoulder cup on my crutches is approximately 7" these fit nicely. I imagine that they might fit over something 8" or so as they have a bit of a stretch.2013-11-19 10:55:49answered on
Jessica Hellweg –
I had to use crutches for a month. The underarm gel definitely relieves chaffing you will eventually get if you use crutches for awhile. If you know you will be using crutches for more then a couple weeks you should buy this product.