Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
- Crutch-Mate Underarm pads only. Does not include hand grips (sold separately).
- Provides long-lasting comfort
- Helps prevent blisters or bruises
- Fits a standard pair of crutches
- Crutch-Mate I-standard for under arm pads only
- Made from glycerin gel
- Designed to prevent hard spots
- Waterproof Covers
- Gel thickness 3/8″
- Sold by the pair
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Crutch-Mate arm and hand pads are made from a unique high glycerine gel designed to reduce pressure points and improve comfort. Crutch-Mate pads will not disintegrate, will help prevent friction, reduce the chance of skin breakdown and will provide long-lasting comfort. Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II replacement arm pad and hand grips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel which is 3/8″ thick. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and handgrips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate Crutch-Mate II arm pads and handgrips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, this resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown.
2 reviews for Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
instructions for gel crutch pads Do I remove old ones that came on crutches?Back to product
asked by 2013-08-24 18:22:02on
3 answers shown
- Yes you do. It is storable replacement for the foam pad. Very good one. Worth the money.2013-08-24 15:08:51answered on
- Yes. I found these pads to be very comfortable.2013-08-24 07:51:00answered on
- yes, you do. I saved the ones that came with the crutches "just in case" but never used them!2013-08-23 14:10:41answered on
Jessica Hellweg –
I had to use crutches for a month. The underarm gel definitely relieves chaffing you will eventually get if you use crutches for awhile. If you know you will be using crutches for more then a couple weeks you should buy this product.