Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
- Crutch-Mate Underarm pads only. Does not include hand grips (sold separately).
- Provides long-lasting comfort
- Helps prevent blisters or bruises
- Fits a standard pair of crutches
- Crutch-Mate I-standard for under arm pads only
- Made from glycerin gel
- Designed to prevent hard spots
- Waterproof Covers
- Gel thickness 3/8″
- Sold by the pair
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Crutch-Mate arm and hand pads are made from a unique high glycerine gel designed to reduce pressure points and improve comfort. Crutch-Mate pads will not disintegrate, will help prevent friction, reduce the chance of skin breakdown and will provide long-lasting comfort. Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II replacement arm pad and hand grips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel which is 3/8″ thick. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and handgrips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate Crutch-Mate II arm pads and handgrips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, this resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown.
2 reviews for Elasto-Gel Crutch-mate I Underarm Pads
What are the cleaning instructions for these? Iv been using them for a month and don't want to ruin them by cleaning them wrong.Back to product
asked by 2016-01-06 20:08:02on
2 answers shown
- Damp, soapy cloth and wipe off, then take just as wet cloth and wipe off soap. Lay in sun to dry.2016-01-06 18:14:31answered on
- you can hand-wash with mild detergent in luke-warm water, then rinse with cold water. I don't put them in the dryer because of the gel component. wrap them in a towel to dry.2016-01-06 14:09:08answered on
Jessica Hellweg –
I had to use crutches for a month. The underarm gel definitely relieves chaffing you will eventually get if you use crutches for awhile. If you know you will be using crutches for more then a couple weeks you should buy this product.