ELASTO-GEL CRUTCH-MATE I UNDERARM PADS
- Crutch-Mate Underarm pads only. Does not include hand grips (sold separately).
- Provides long-lasting comfort
- Helps prevent blisters or bruises
- Fits a standard pair of crutches
- Crutch-Mate I-standard for under arm pads only
- Made from glycerin gel
- Designed to prevent hard spots
- Waterproof Covers
- Gel thickness 3/8″
- Sold by the pair
Crutch-Mate arm and hand pads are made from a unique high glycerine gel designed to reduce pressure points and improve comfort. Crutch-Mate pads will not disintegrate, will help prevent friction, reduce the chance of skin breakdown and will provide long-lasting comfort. Crutch-Mate and Crutch-Mate II replacement arm pad and hand grips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel which is 3/8″ thick. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and handgrips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate Crutch-Mate II arm pads and handgrips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, this resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q What are the cleaning instructions for these? Iv been using them for a month and don't want to ruin them by cleaning them wrong.A Damp, soapy cloth and wipe off, then take just as wet cloth and wipe off soap. Lay in sun to dry.
- Q Is the surface fabric removable? I'd like to use these, but I don't like the tacky-looking writing.A No it is not removeable. You can use a black marker to black it out.
- A Yes, we used them on children's crutches. Saved a lot of pain in her arms!!
- A Yes you do. It is storable replacement for the foam pad. Very good one. Worth the money.