Elasto-Gel Crutch-Mate Handgrips
$21.99 – $25.76
- Provides long-lasting comfort
- Helps prevent blisters or bruises
- Fits a standard pair of crutches
- Made from glycerin gel
- Designed to prevent hard spots
- Waterproof Covers
- High Glycerin Gel
- Gel Thickness: 3/8″
- Small handgrips are used for standard size crutches
- Large handgrips are used for forearm cuff style crutches
- Sold by the pair
Elasto-Gel Crutch-Mate Handgrips are made from a unique high glycerine gel designed to reduce pressure points and improve comfort. Crutch-Mate pads will not disintegrate, will help prevent friction, reduce the chance of skin breakdown and will provide long-lasting comfort. Crutch-Mate Handgrips are manufactured using a high glycerine content gel which is 3/8″ thick. This patented gel formula ensures that the arm pads and handgrips will retain their shape and effectiveness. Crutch-Mate Handgrips will not dry out, crack or split. In addition, this resilient gel helps prevent friction and skin breakdown.
Questions and answers of the customers
- Q Are these supposed to deteriorate in 19 days? Received 10/3/18 and deteriorating by 10/22/18. Not even hopping I’m on a prosthetic leg? Help?A Mine didn't. Only use occasionally but they have held up well for almost a year.
- A The original hand grips need to be removed buy taking the nut wing off & the small post inside & replace with new hand grip in its place, and replace wingnut & tighten
- A They can replace the ones on there but I just put them on top, I found that it gives extra support and padding.
- A Yes - it came as a set. My daughter thought they were great for her crutches!
There are no reviews yet.