Effective Date: September 24, 2009
How We Use Your Personal Information
Elastogels will keep your personal details private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter, trade, or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for the sole purpose of serving you and making your shopping experience more customized for your needs. We dislike spam as much as you do. Therefore, we will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to our e-newsletter, you will always have the option to opt-out within the stated correspondence. From time to time, we shall send you pertinent information on special offers, giveaways, or special discounts if you so choose to receive them. In any case Elastogels will not bombard your e-mail with multiple messages in a short period of time. If you choose not receive any correspondence from us, we will only contact you in response to your inquiries and/or send you order confirmations. Finally, in an effort to better serve you. We may post customer surveys to measure our performance and to ensure you’re receiving the highest level of customer service. We hope you will take the time to share your experience and you can choose to remain anonymous while doing so.
If you don’t want Elastogels to: send you promotional correspondence, or receive messages from preferred third party venders, opting out is easy. Please refer to the appropriate option located below.
• Special Offers: To opt-out of our printed marketing correspondence from Elastogels via mail, call Elastogels customer service at 1.770.441.9808. You can also send write us at Elastogels, Customer Service, 1750 Breckinridge Pkwy. Suite 200, Duluth, GA 30096
• Emails: To opt out of Elastogels marketing e-mails simply scroll down to the bottom of the e-mail and click on the “Opt-Out” link.
• Printed Materials: To opt-out of receiving Elastogels printed materials such as catalogues and brochures, call Elastogels customer service at 1.770.441.9808. You can also send write us at Elastogels, Customer Service, 1750 Breckinridge Pkwy. Suite 200, Duluth, GA 30096
Cookies and Click Monitoring
Your Data, Our Security
At Elastogels we pride ourselves in taking the necessary steps to ensure your data is protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. While we know security breaches and misshapes do happen, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information. That said, we have formed relationships with the top security providers to ensure the web store you are interacting with is actually Elastogels. Our digital security partners are: http://NetSuite.com, http://McAfee.com, and http://VeriSign.com. If you would like to verify our standing with these companies, please click on the respected links provided. When you contact our customer support team, we will never ask for sensitive information to be provided to us in a digital format. Please note that our e-mail, or text messaging is not encrypted. Therefore, never share any sensitive data by these means.
• You can ask us to delete your data at any time or change the way we communicate with you.
• We don’t sell or share your personal data with third parties, other than our partners and only then with your permission.
• We may use your data to invite you to an event or tell you about an initiative we are launching.
• We may request, collect, or process the following information:
o Account Details – username, password.
o Contact Details – email address, phone number.
o Location Details – physical address
o Identity Details – full name
o Financial Information – credit card details, payment processor details (e.g. paypal)
The information we request, collect, and process is primarily used to provide users with the product or service they have requested. More specifically, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to provide the service or product you have requested;
• to provide technical or other support to you;
• to answer enquiries about our products, or to respond to a complaint;
• to promote our other programs, products or services which may be of interest to you (unless you have opted out from such communications);
• to conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our platforms;
• to comply with legal and regulatory obligations;
• if otherwise permitted or required by law; or
• for other purposes with your consent, unless you withdraw your consent for these purposes.
It is imperative the Elastogels remains compliant with all laws and regulations provided by the industries we serve. Therefore, any updates will be mentioned on our homepage prior to going live in it’s respected section.
HIPPA Pledge to Patients
Elastogels takes seriously the trust our patients place in us to meet or exceed all federal regulations with regard to transmitting, using, and storing personal health information. We will comply with HIPAA’s requirements and will update our systems and operations as appropriate to assure adherence to all applicable sections of the law.
This information and advice published or made available through the Elastogels web site is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matter relating to your health – particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided in this web site is at the reader’s discretions. Reader should consult their own physicians concerning the information on this web site. Elastogels makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through the Elastogels web presence (or advertisements) regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Elastogels is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from the use of this web site and /or any web site(s) linked to and from it.