- Diamond shaped
- Open patella hole
- Held in place with hook & loop closure
- Can stay on during exercise
Shaped as a diamond with an open patella hole, the Elasto-Gel Knee Wrap will help with a number of conditions. The wrap is held in place with a hook and loop-type closure, which allows the user the ability to move about while undergoing therapy. Available in 2 sizes, to comfortably help everyone feel better.
If used as a cold therapy wrap, the knee will benefit with a reduction in swelling and inflammation. The appropriate time to use the Elasto-Gel Knee Wrap as crypto therapy is for acute pain like a sprain, strain or immediately after an injury. Use after an intense workout will also give benefits of reducing pain and muscle spasms. The wrap will stay cold for 20-40 minutes, giving ample time for cold therapy.
However, if used as a hot therapy wrap, the knee, and surrounding areas will benefit with increased circulation and reduced soreness or stiffness. Heat therapy would help with reoccurring pain like arthritis, old injuries or even Lupus.
- Sprains, Strains or Bruises
- ACL Injuries
- MCL Pain
- Baker's Cyst
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Based on knee circumference (measured with leg extended)
- Small / Medium - 8" x 15", fits 12" to 15" knee circumference
- Large / X-large - 10" x 20", fits 15" to 20" knee circumference